Search Results for "unbalanced"13 links
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37179 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38153 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5689 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 4250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Balanced microphones with Kenwood TS-590S
- Wiring a Balanced Microphone to the TS-590S Unbalanced Microphone Input
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Common mode current
- Balanced and Unbalanced Systems
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsunbalanced unbalanced-unbalanced 1: unbalanced hf antenna unbalanced impedance mat balanced to unbalanced unbalanced connet unbalanced coax matcher
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links