The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
DStar CommsPriority listing
- Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet Network node (link across the internet). Dstar Comms can be used for email deployment, GPS Tracking, reliable communication plus much more.
Availble in free and commercial version
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
- Free and fast satellite tracker for PocketPC. Complete solution for amateurs and professionals.
Pocket Sat Tracker 2008
- Fast based on .Net. More than one satellite for tracking, schedule (file, Appoitments), Dopler, getting location and time by GPS, udate TLE via internet, select satellite by click, time in parametr, Sun&Moon, radar, output coords and dopler to any COM port using NMEA-183 format.