Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
GB3EN The North London Television Group
- Formed in 1998 with the aim of encouraging Amateur Television (ATV) activity in the North London/Lea Valley area, and specifically to establish an Amateur Television repeater in North London.
Harger Lightning Protection, Inc.
- Harger Lightning Protection is a full line supplier of lightning protection and grounding equipment, servicing the lightning protection, communications and electrical industries.
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC