MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit SimulatorPriority listing
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key