KRG Kidderminster Repeater Group
- A non-profit organisation responsible for the maintenance of the GB3KD 144MHz VOIP Repeater, and KidderLink simplex gateway, plus the KIDDER packet radio node and GB7PZT bulletin board system.
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
- Software Defined Radio parts, RTL-SDR DVB-T USB Stick, cables, antennas, upconverters, leds delaer
LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable