dB: What is a decibel?
- Decibels: dB, dBA, dBC, dBV, dBm and dBi? What are they all? How are they related to loudness, to phons and to sones? This page describes and compares them all and gives sound file examples.
Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
A Two-Way Morse Practice Set
- The system consists of a pair of Morse practice oscillators connected by a piece of two-conductor cable. Pressing the key on one unit produces a sound in both units by Peter Parker VK3YE -
Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland