v 200 frequency15 links
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5616 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- USA frequency allocations
- The radio spectrum in usa, PDF File representing the united stares frequency allocations in graphical mode, dated 2003
[ Hits: 5157 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3165 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PRO-COMM INC
- High power, UHF, L-band, S-band, C-band,
microwave frequency amplifier and oscillator devices, pulsed, CW, fixed-tuned, or tunable devices in the range of 600 MHz to 2000 MHz
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yaesu VX170 Mod
- Extend VX-170 frequency range on Yaesu VX-170
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Frequency database for Germany. Emergency services, aircrafts, radio and paging system with over 2000 frequencies from all over Germany.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3083 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 5026 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48703 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Icom HM-36 Modification
- Modification of Icom HM-36 hand microphones that come with the Icom IC-7200 and IC-7600 to improve frequency response and drive.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20855 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency uses frequency: 160.470 air frequency vhf frequency cw frequency uhf frequency sat frequency k2 tv frequency frequency 453.850 ssb cb frequency frequency .37 mhz, ua v 200 frequency air-frequency low frequency add frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links