Search Results for "v 80 software"12 links
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118388 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 36557 | Votes: 388 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- WEFAX - Weather and Amateur Facsimile
- arrl wefax pages with members only articles such as FAX480 and SSTV Interfaces and Software, contains also a few links to wefax related web sites
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood Software download page
- Download software for Kenwood Transceivers, like TS-990S TS-590S, TS-2000, TS-480HX or TS-480SAT
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- CS-V8000 Cloning software
- Icom csv-8000 cloning software for icom ic-v8000 mobile transceiver.
[ Hits: 3883 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TrunkStar780%u2122 is a high-performance, full-featured software package for Uniden® BC780XLT trunking scanner. Data management and operational control over the BC780XLT is provided.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 8692 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.17 ]
v 80 software
You can try similar termssoftware-kpg-96d software for pc amx 791 software ft 100 software software cw cat software rs ba1 software pic software pk 232 software vhf software cw software software pk 232 mbx eme software log software dsp software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links