Search Results for "v antenna"2434 links - and 25 categories
- Active Antenna HF VHF UHF
- An active antenna AA-7 HF/VHF/UHF, 3-3000MHz
by Fred Blechman
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39604 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57905 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- K4EAA's Screwdriver Antenna
- A basic screwdriver antenna for the mobile
[ Hits: 1889 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6383 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 75 m antenna tuner
- Project by VE7GC
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N8PPQ webcam
- This is a view from the boom above N8PPQ 56' tower
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- E-Z-O Antennas
- A new beem antenna design improvement over the cubical quad
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ruzber Antennas
- Ham Radio Vertical HF multiband antennas manufacturers based in Spain
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Dunestar Systems
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6787 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16512 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Novel filter for sat working
- Elimiate QRM when working with satellite antennas
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComDaC Radio
- Full line Amateur Radio dealer - Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios, various antenna and accessory manufacturers.
[ Hits: 12472 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6716 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Carrier Communications
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 72753 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14333 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 19562 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.04 ]