and 23 categories
about v antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 12M Antennas : 17M Antennas : 20M
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : EH
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern
[ Hits: 54708 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 27111 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11177 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
Antennas : G5RV
- More Information on the EH Antenna
- How EH antennas works and how it has performed.
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The KE0VH EH antenna
- This Antenna for 20 meters was built by Bill, WA4KBD
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- On the EH antenna
- EH antenna iformations in this PDF file from antennex web site, By John S. (Jack) Belrose, VE2CV
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Antennas : J-Pole
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 28655 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5 RV Antenna
- Theory and operantions, G5RV construction tips by Keith, KE2DI
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6241 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
Antennas : Moxon Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Yagi Antennas Software : Antenna analysis
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 3899 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 7684 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building the J-Pole Antenna
- They're tricky, but they're worth it! By KA1FSB
[ Hits: 7190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links