Search Results for "v beam"140 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16749 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 25433 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2541 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation by w4ti
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hex-Beam Video
- A rotating HexBeam antenna video from F5NZY in Paris France
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9594 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 11484 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23257 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8742 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 2907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39151 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2291 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5073 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.50 ]