Search Results for "v beam"157 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 2 meter beam - 7dB
- 7 dB for 7 Bucks, a 2 meter beam antenna for the cost of a fast food meal!
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 6 meter
- A six element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz by KC4UMO
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- X-Beam antenna for 50 MHz
- A simple 2 element beam antenna for the six meters band in Italian
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Handitenna 440 Beam Antenna
- A homemade 70cm handitenna made with a PVC pipe
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Delta Loop For 144 MHz
- A simple three-element Delta Loop Beam antenna for two metres band
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- 15m Four Square antenna
- A 21 MHz Four Square Beam Antenna
This popular antenna for the lower bands, can also work well on 15 meters, QST Article
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a HB9CV
- The HB9CV is a well known two element antenna of a directional beam type with a forward gain of 4 to 5 dBd. This one is for two metres but it can be scaled, from the dimensions in the diagram, for other bands I have also made them for four and six metres
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build your own Hexagonal Beam
- A web site dedicated to hex beam homebrewing. The hexagonal beam has become a wildly popular antenna. It is a directional antenna that provides great performance and does not require a full scale, expensive tower.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband hexbeam
- This version of the broadband hexbeam is based on the work of Hunt G3TXQ, HB9MCZ, and Shoemaker K4KIO. EZNEC model is based on a wider element spacing than the version published in QST by K4KIO
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 7 Element Yagi for 10m
- A 7 elements Yagi Beam antenna for 28 MHz in a project by IV3GKE
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Sweep Generator
- A sweep generator that produces a sawtooth waveform which sweeps the oscilloscope beam from left to right via its X input, and simultaneously the VCO frequency.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsaim a beam av2 beam 440 beam c beam beam dx j beam hex beam d beam 20m beam x beam 10 m beam beam mt beam v beam 432 meg beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links