Search Results for "v beam"156 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 6 meter
- A six element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz by KC4UMO
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- X-Beam antenna for 50 MHz
- A simple 2 element beam antenna for the six meters band in Italian
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Handitenna 440 Beam Antenna
- A homemade 70cm handitenna made with a PVC pipe
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Delta Loop For 144 MHz
- A simple three-element Delta Loop Beam antenna for two metres band
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 15m Four Square antenna
- A 21 MHz Four Square Beam Antenna
This popular antenna for the lower bands, can also work well on 15 meters, QST Article
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a HB9CV
- The HB9CV is a well known two element antenna of a directional beam type with a forward gain of 4 to 5 dBd. This one is for two metres but it can be scaled, from the dimensions in the diagram, for other bands I have also made them for four and six metres
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build your own Hexagonal Beam
- A web site dedicated to hex beam homebrewing. The hexagonal beam has become a wildly popular antenna. It is a directional antenna that provides great performance and does not require a full scale, expensive tower.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband hexbeam
- This version of the broadband hexbeam is based on the work of Hunt G3TXQ, HB9MCZ, and Shoemaker K4KIO. EZNEC model is based on a wider element spacing than the version published in QST by K4KIO
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 7 Element Yagi for 10m
- A 7 elements Yagi Beam antenna for 28 MHz in a project by IV3GKE
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Sweep Generator
- A sweep generator that produces a sawtooth waveform which sweeps the oscilloscope beam from left to right via its X input, and simultaneously the VCO frequency.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmt beam beam dx av2 beam j beam hex beam d beam 20m beam 40m beam beam diy 6m beam c beam 440 beam v beam 432 meg beam u beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links