Search Results for "v beams"16 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7685 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9959 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23849 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- W1TR HF Tower and Beams
- Pictures and story of HF Tower and beam antenna moving ans setup with pictures and description
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 1.12 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HexBeam vs SpiderBeam
- In these slides, differences between spiderbeam antenna and hexbeam antennas are explained comparing performances and measurements.
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeams x - beams cb beams zl beams hf beams v beams 6m beams vhf uhf beams uhf/vhf beams vhf/uhf beams hex beams 2mt beams 2m beams vee beams hf-beams
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links