40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
Dipole Antenna CalculatorPriority listing
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM