Search Results for "v dipole"322 links
Antennas : 160M
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Antennas
- VDA, HF vertical dipole antennas article by F4BKV
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 20-17-15 meter fan-dipole project
- A parallel multiband wire dipole project by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Home Made Buddipole
- A homemade Buddipole portable HF antenna project
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The T2FD - EARS ARS
- The T2FD is a simple tactical aerial that can work on several bands without an aerial matcher.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W8AMZ Antennas
- Amateur radio antennas, G5RV, ZS6BKW / Optimized G5RV, Sloper, Dipoles and wire vertical antennas by W8AMZ
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 80 m dipole dipole 6m dipole 446 dipole 80 dipole 80 40 dipole 15m dipole fan dipole 72 mhz dipole pmr dipole. 20 m dipole ocf dipole dipole 40m ocf-dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links