Search Results for "v dipole"353 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 40 Meter Dipole
- A rotary dipole for thr 7 MHz 40 meters band, build recovering a couple of sections of an old commercial two element yagi antenna of one inch aluminium tubing with fiberglass rod insulators in them
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A centre-fed co-axial dipole for 4-m
- This design has the following advantages low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust, no metalwork required, and only four soldered joints!
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Linked Dipole Antenna Calculator
- An online link dipole antenna designer allow calculate up to five elements of a linked dipole simply by deciding the desired frequency and defining the support dimensions.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Lightweight Link Dipole
- Homebrewing a Lightweight linked dipole HF antenna for portable SOTA operations
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vs Wire Dipole on 20m
- A comparison of the buddipole antenna versus a wire dipole done on 20 meters band
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A VHF/UHF Addition For The Buddipole Antenna
- A VHF UHF antenna for the buddipole antenna system
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole 15m dipole 10m dipole 10 m dipole 2 m dipole end fed dipole vhf dipole bs1 dipole c.b dipole 10 15 20 dipole for 88 108 mhz dx 15m dipole 72 mhz dipole 40/80m dipole dipole 20 40 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links