Search Results for "v dipole"359 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 50867 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10729 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 87888 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13449 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 52105 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19799 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9243 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 39783 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3606 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.08 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole fat dipole 40m dipole 10 dipole 10 15 20 dipole 2m dipole 40,80m inv v dipole 2 m dipole 15m dipole 6m dipole 20 10 dipole ocf dipole 40m dipole 10m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links