about v dipole on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 2M Antennas : 80M
Antennas : Antenna Calculators Antennas : CobWebb Antennas : Dipole
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 20744 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13229 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Antennas : End-Fed Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Theory Manufacturers : Antennas : HF
- Inverted Vee calculator
- Online calculator for dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 2231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4344 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4813 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4580 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2910 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3643 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3069 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links