Search Results for "v dipole"337 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7317 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22235 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14393 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 7076 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5039 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4717 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4665 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3722 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16340 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5381 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3141 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 20 m dipole 72 mhz dipole fan dipole cb dipole hf dipole dipole 40m 80 dipole 446 dipole am dipole end fed dipole ghz dipole bud dipole ocf dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links