Search Results for "v dipole"286 links
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Collinear-Dipole
- 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 7848 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 7 MHz Dipole at VK1ZKD
- This article documents an unobtrusive antenna for operation on 7MHz, primarily for contacts with stations at up to 1000Km range.
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4325 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 4Z5NY Antenn calculators
- The formulas for a dipole and vertical, j-pole, double square, Yagi and EH antenna calculators
[ Hits: 6610 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Double Bazooka Dipole
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient antenna which is very quiet,and does not
require the use of a balun
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna performance
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a half wave dipole with an attempt at compensation of the reactance change that occurs around resonance for a half wave dipole.
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Antennas: TITANEX DLPD-15
- Review of the DLPD 15 is a log periodical dipole antenna with 15 elements made with state-of-the-art technology.
[ Hits: 3722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8052 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4IRX/P portable operations
- A compact and portable setup with wire dipoles by G4IRX
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]