v dipole363 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 12791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7002 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 10471 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3865 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3402 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47342 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6909 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17418 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2254 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole cb dipole 432 dipole 20 m dipole dipole for 6m inv v dipole dipole kv ocf dipole fix dipole 20m dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz dipole for 27 mhz 40/80m dipole 406 dipole dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links