Search Results for "va tech"135 links
Antennas : Mobile
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13819 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham Radio QSO Parties
- QSO Parties held around the area.
Details about making the most of the many QSO Parties. A place where planning information, operating details and technical advantages are discussed
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kingsport Amateur Radio Club / Bays Mountain Radio Club
- Kingsport Amateur Radio Club / Bays Mountain Radio Club , Serving Tri-Cities TN/VA Area, Useful Technical Links, Club Photos
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4537 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- A/D Technologies
- A/D Technologies is a manufacturer and service company dedicated to providing unique and valuable products and services to ourcustomers.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
- SARA is a dedicated group of people that formed an international society to learn, trade technical information and do their own observations of the radio sky
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- VA3QV's YAESU VX8-R Page
- A web page dedicated to the Yaesu Handheld transceiver VX8-R with technical specifications pictures and links to relevant VX8-R information.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Pathloss Calculation and EME
- Java free space pathloss calculation and EME
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18470 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Fuse Those Batteries
- The proper way to fuse the 12 VDC power cable between a battery and a mobile radio.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation aimed at the Citizens Band, Amateur, and FRS Bands
[ Hits: 95964 | Votes: 2597 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Tomi Engdahl's electronics info page
- Large list of technical notes on various electronic components, and related links.
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EMI Calculator
- Does your Amateur Radio system comply to the EMI rules ? (German values implemented)
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
You can try similar termsnew tech es tech m tech e-tech cs tech tech.ref tech tech.ref trc-x23 va tech iso-tech ten tech hi tech ham tech cb tech tech te-20d
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links