Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
Cubical Quad Antenna Designupdatedpop
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
Ham Radio QSO Parties
- QSO Parties held around the area.
Details about making the most of the many QSO Parties. A place where planning information, operating details and technical advantages are discussed
Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses javatechnology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.