- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
- Personal webpage dedicated to the world of ham radio. Here you can find my biography, news and events from Radio club Zagreb. There is a photo gallery where you can see some interesting pictures. Feel free to follow links to webpages from my fellow colleagues.
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
IECARO - Inland Empire Council of Amateur Radio Organizations
- The purposes of IECARO are, to provide a forum for all member organizations wherein each will benefit from the experiences of the others, To provide a vehicle for periodic sponsorship of the ARRL Southwestern Division Convention, To develop a consensus on current issues before the Amateur Community within the IECARO Service Area
Yolo Amateur Radio Society (YARS)
- The Yolo Amateur Radio Society (YARS) is primarily a public service oriented club assisting with communications for many public events around the Sacramento Valley.
WR6AOK San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club, WR6AOK, is a ham radio club for amateurs in and around the San Lorenzo Valley. We are located between San Jose and Santa Cruz in the coastal mountain range of the Santa Cruz County, California.
30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
- ABC Vacuum Tubes is dedicated to providing Ham radio, amateur radio operators, antique radio enthusiasts, audio professionals and hobbyists the ability to choose from an inventory of over 3.5 Million Vacuum Tubes on hand under one roof.
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.