Colorado QSO Party
- After some years of absence the Colorado QSO Party (COQP) is going to happen again. Mark you calendar, tune up your rig and point your antenna toward the Central Rocky Mountains and get ready for a fun time.
W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
- Emergency repeater network supporting ventura county
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
W5NC Northwest Amateur Radio Society
- The Northwest Amateur Radio Society serves amateur radio operators in the suburban FM 1960 area NW of Houston, Tx. NARS is active in community and public service events.
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
- To remember our past at sea and to support the future of W/T inside New Generations the second week-end of April Merchant Navy Radio Officers and Radio Operators of Maritime Radio Coasts Stations will be active on HF bands to meet Amateurs Radio for a special event
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.