Search Results for "vertical antenna for 2 m"90 links
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2297 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13620 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15883 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5812 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern. A project by G4EZT
[ Hits: 57017 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 69995 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31336 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27641 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 89588 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4729 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 18746 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18651 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3810 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 22704 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 10232 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 24163 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6894 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6301 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]