Search Results for "vertical antenna"435 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 14241 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 60092 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5086 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 22746 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32277 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup at PA3FUN
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23517 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8137 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 94848 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5915 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 36584 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 31525 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9855 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsvertical antenna r8 vertical hf antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 40m vertical antenna 80m vertical antenna 2 m vhf vertical antenna 160 vertical antenna 6m vertical antenna hf vertical antenna 40 m vertical antenna best hf vertical antenna 2m vertical antenna end fed vertical antenna hf vertical antenna car 40m vertical antenna cer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links