and 6 categories
about vertical antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [next]
Antennas : 160M
Antennas : 4M Antennas : 80M
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 11592 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 5979 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : Loop Antennas : Multiband
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 11700 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 3743 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
Antennas : NVIS Antennas : Theory Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain Antennas : Towers Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Vertical Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Small & Stealth Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Software : Antenna analysis
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links