Search Results for "vertical t"503 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16604 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 59438 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 72345 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 19878 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 65663 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.38 ]
- A vertically-polarised VK2ABQ Antenna
- design note by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4591 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32132 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 28031 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup at PA3FUN
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19216 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 21340 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 93944 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 36383 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9822 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2900 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4738 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11723 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.43 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical vertical vhf 40m vertical vertical vertical 10 80 eco vertical 7 zero five vertical 70 cm vertical 6m vertical cb 27 mg vertical vertical t 17m vertical uhf vertical 70 vertical 6m-vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links