Search Results for "vertical t"465 links - and 7 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2337 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7104 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5562 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5880 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5711 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 6823 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
[ Hits: 5511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 6975 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Build your own 20m vertical
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 27298 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
[ Hits: 3100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13894 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6888 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4954 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Radial System Design
- Are the lengths of antenna radials related to the height of a vertical? By N6LF
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6908 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cushcraft R5 maintenance
- Maintenance and repair of a Cushcraft R5 vertical antenna
[ Hits: 6912 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.04 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical vertical 20-m-vertical 20m vertical b w vertical px vertical vertical 300 m 6m vertical 70 vertical 27 ft 80 m vertical 2m vertical vertical got 2 20 vertical vertical vhf eco vertical 7
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links