vertical521 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12816 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 7428 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12480 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3606 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- NVIS: Near Vertical Incidence Skywave
- Introduction to NVIS advantages and disvantags.
[ Hits: 2826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5691 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsvertical r5 vertical vertical hf vertical 10 hf vertical 50 mhz vertical vertical end fed 20m vertical t zero five vertical 6m vertical 40m vertical 70 cm vertical 11m vertical 2m vertical 12m vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links