about verticals on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : 160M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Array Antennas : Baluns Antennas : End-Fed Antennas : Repair and Maintenance Antennas : Theory
Antennas : Towers Antennas : Vertical Antennas : Wire CB Radio : References Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Yagi Antennas Manufacturers : Baluns Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Shopping and Services : Ham Radio Stores Software : Antenna analysis
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Effects of Very Large Ground Screens
- A theoretical and experimental study of the effects of very large ground screens on 20 meter verticals
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Software : Weather and FAX
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11215 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links