very short15 links
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3624 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Radio Start to ham and pirate radio
- Startpage for radio enhousiast, freeradio, short and mediumwave, pirates from all over the world broadcasting everywere, offshore.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Propagation Primer
- Flash Movie describing HF (shortwave) radio propagation to beginners. Very helpful aid in understanding.
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- How to use Baofeng UV-B5 flash light switch for LCD background light
- Baofeng UV-B5 LCD background light is turned on only when some keys are pressed and stays on far a very short time. This article explains how to use flash switch which is used in UV-B6 version but in UV-B5 has no function.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio 510 International
- European relay station broadcasting every weekend on short-wave to all of Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East on 13840 kHz.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Shortwave Radio Archive
- The Shortwave Radio Audio Archive is a collection of shortwave radio recordings in both the form of a podcast and blog with embedded audio. The
collection grows every day and includes both historic and modern day shortwave radio audio recordings
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9733 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22050 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
You can try similar termsshort short 80m 20m short short di[ole very short vhf-short short 40 m short cut kenwood short 6m zl special g5rv short short way indoor ant. short wave what is on now short wave log short wave hf short dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links