Search Results for "very short"16 links
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1851 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Radio Start to ham and pirate radio
- Startpage for radio enhousiast, freeradio, short and mediumwave, pirates from all over the world broadcasting everywere, offshore.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Propagation Primer
- Flash Movie describing HF (shortwave) radio propagation to beginners. Very helpful aid in understanding.
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio 510 International
- European relay station broadcasting every weekend on short-wave to all of Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East on 13840 kHz.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Shortwave Radio Archive
- The Shortwave Radio Audio Archive is a collection of shortwave radio recordings in both the form of a podcast and blog with embedded audio. The
collection grows every day and includes both historic and modern day shortwave radio audio recordings
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 8997 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful.
[ Hits: 10023 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19736 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- B-Log is a very simple, free-form logging program that offers useful features for the shortwave or scanner hobbyist, including SWBC listeners, AM-BC listeners, utility listeners, and amateur radio operators. The program is both simple to learn and use, and very powerful
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]