Search Results for "vhf beacon"31 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : VHF UHF
- The Skew-Planar Wheel Antenna
- This is a very useful aerial design,forgotten for 40 years. This antenna offer a low omnidirectional pattern and has circular polarization. Can be used as a beacon antenna and simulations are for U-VHF and upper
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Italian Beacons VHF UHF SHF
- A list mantained by I5WBE of all beacons based in italy
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- European VHF UHF Beacons
- List of european vhf uhf beacons by G4URH
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beaconspot.eu presents an accurate picture of microwave and VHF/UHF beacons in Europe, plus 6m beacons worldwide.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DX-Sherlock - QSO real time maps and listings
- Shows QSO and SWL in real time, taking data from many different sources (DX-Cluster, WSPR, Reverse Beacon). It also allows to send DX-Spots and more features.
[ Hits: 14895 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beacon List OZ
- List of VHF UHF SHF beacons in Denmark
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0WRB Beacon
- Since some people built VHF/UHF beacons based on my keyer, this page describes how to use IK0WRB Keyer this way.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar terms10 ghz beacon beacon map pc beacon beacon 6 beacon 6m beacon 10-beacon 6-m-beacon 80m beacon cw beacon 10 beacon 28.4 beacon 6 m beacon 28.922 beacon hf beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links