A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
F9FT - AFT Antennas
- The radio-amateur antennas made by AFT (formerly Antennes Tonna, later Tonna Electronique division Antennes) are the result of more than 50 years of passion and experiments. Maker of VHF and UHF antennas, cover bands from 6 meters to 13 centimeters
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
- Australian dealer for UHF CB radios, Amateur Radio HF VHF Radios, GPS navigation systems, two-way radio, cordless telephones, radar detectors, marine electronics, amateur radio gear and many other consumer electronic products.