2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies