A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
F9FT - AFT Antennasupdated
- The radio-amateur antennas made by AFT (formerly Antennes Tonna, later Tonna Electronique division Antennes) are the result of more than 50 years of passion and experiments. Maker of VHF and UHF antennas, cover bands from 6 meters to 13 centimeters
- Australian dealer for UHF CB radios, Amateur Radio HF VHF Radios, GPS navigation systems, two-way radio, cordless telephones, radar detectors, marine electronics, amateur radio gear and many other consumer electronic products.
CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application