- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
Broadcast microwave services
- Designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of microwave communications equipment for television broadcast, video, telemetry, and electronic surveillance applications.
Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
KG4YZY / N4SCF Repeater System
- Information and a photo album of the KG4YZY 146.760mhz and N4SCF 442.650mhz repeaters in New Port Richey, FL. System is linked 24/7 into the NI4CE regional system. Online streaming & echolink online.
Online repeater in Los Angeles
- An amateur radio web site serving the notorious 147.435Mhz Repeater in Los Angeles. Listen to the Shoutcast Live Streaming Audio.
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika Mžkelžinen.
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.