Search Results for "vna analyzer"8 links - and 2 categories
- Bird Technologies
- Bird Technologies supplier of RF products, like RF Meters, Bird 43, VNA, Spectrum analyzers, attenuators, transmitters combiners, dummyloads, terminators and replacement parts
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Metro Vector Network Analyzer is a custom antenna analyzer designed and produced by IZ7LDG.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VNA-dsp / Antenna Analyzer
- This project is an attempt to build a portable standalone VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2PK Vector Network Analyzer
- Homebrew VNA capable of both transmission and reflection measurements from 0.05 to 60 MHz
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- N5EG VNA
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0WWA Vector Network Analyzer
- 60KHz to 60MHz. laboratory quality Vector Network Analyzer project
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]