- The UDY-2 VoiceKeyer digital voicekeyer amateur radio software utility integrates many popular voicekeyer features in one convenient easy to use program. Whether you're working a contest as multi op, single op, running a net, or just plain rag chewing the UDY-2 VoiceKeyer has something to make hamming more fun and convenient for you.
Yaesu WIRES II
- WIRESTM (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) is a comprehensive and easy-to-use system for linking repeaters and/or home stations together, using Internet voice technology. This site contains information regarding the WIRESTM Internet linking system from Vertex Standard
New Communications Solutions
- NCS is committed to bringing new and innovative products to the amateur radio market. Produce Auduio Switch, Multi-Switcher lets you switch all operator equipment microphone, headset, keyer, foot-switch, Footswitch, Speakers
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
The Voice Of Mongolia
- The Voice Of Mongolia is the country's only overseas broadcasting service and is operated by Mongolian Radio & Television, a public service broadcaster of the Mongolian Government.
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more