Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.