- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux
and Windows 95.
- Advanced ham radio Linux
logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux
platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux
and MAac platforms.
XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux
kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
- APRS™ for Linux
is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc