- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
Bandpass Filters for Portable Usage
- These are QRP rated 3 Pole Butterworth filters based on a design by K4VX, feature simplicity, almost no insertion loss, and reasonable rejection on the other ham bands.