Search Results for "w beam"250 links
Antennas : 15M
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4091 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 10815 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6931 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 25868 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2324 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23724 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 3009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2587 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39780 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2887 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5481 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeam 10m beam j beam pdl beam 11m beam hex beam ant w beam vhf beam beam 2 jay beam c5 v beam hex beam 30m mt beam vee beam hf beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links