- Personal home page of myself. You can find here a lot of DX news, links, addresses, QSL gallery, QSL print service info, everything about myself, location, equipment, black list and many more. Feel to be invited...
Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
TV DX pages
- General and technical informations, colour and broadcasting systems by country, frequencies
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
Control program for TM-D710
- Code for controlling the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710. C code for configuring the TNC on the Kenwood TM-D710.
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
Nova For Windowspop
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.