AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.