NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
WR6AOK San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club, WR6AOK, is a ham radio club for amateurs in and around the San Lorenzo Valley. We are located between San Jose and Santa Cruz in the coastal mountain range of the Santa Cruz County, California.
Haverford Squid Poles
- Haverford stocks a large range of multi-purpose telescopic poles. They are high quality fibreglass construction with approximate wall thickness of 1.1mm
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.