Search Results for "ware ma"634 links - and 3 categories
- CT by K1EA
- The Ultimate Contest Software with updates via internet
[ Hits: 7450 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Kwiklog Classic - For the active county hunter
- Kwiklog Classic - Logging Software specific to county hunting. Tracks all the major county hunting awards
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- All about HAM radio hardware.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lazy Dog Engineering LLC
- Manufacturer of software-defined radios and portable antennas
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Orion Downloads
- Download Ten tec Orion firmware, schematic, manuals, documentation
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Scanning Reference
- Informations about Scannings, with frequencies, information about scanning, hardware and software reviews
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3947 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 25720 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Software by Swiss ATV
- Small collection by Swiss ATV association
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Manager for Windows
- A Windows program for Storing, Sorting, Searching, & Printing Frequency Lists.
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 7421 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15540 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 6993 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2805 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29227 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
You can try similar termsxp ware ware ware ma ware co. ga. free ware.com ware county radio soft ware icom soft ware fox delta soft ware fox delta hc1 soft ware soft ware calculation di ware co sheriffs office packet soft ware free ware ham maps psk31 soft ware
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links