Search Results for "watt amp"63 links
Contesting : Clubs
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41379 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28109 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier
[ Hits: 67087 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10641 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 4671 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4564 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 15892 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- ON7WJ Amplifier 500 watt
[ Hits: 4250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ON7WJ Amplifier 1000 watt
[ Hits: 4868 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 500 WATT PA by SM0VPO
- 500W Power Amplifier by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 17769 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22533 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 21370 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 Ghz 1W Power Amplifier
- 1 watt amplifier for 10 ghz made from surplus stuff
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 12930 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144 MHz 1.2 Kilowatt Amplifier
- 144 MHz Kilowatt Amplifier with a Gu74b.
[ Hits: 7843 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7435 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms5 watt 500 watt hi watt 150 hy watt 150 100 watt amp 50 watt amp 600 watt 5 watt to 7 watt 100 watt cb amp t x 800 watt watt amp dx sr8 50 watt mod 50 watt vhf amp watt watt.exe
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links