Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
600 Watt HF Amplifierupdatedpop
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier
[ Hits: 65193 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 4.62 ]
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.