Search Results for "watt"168 links - and 1 categories
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K0KP 6Meters beacon
- Includes homebrew equipment, CW, Morse, beacons, QRP, QRPp, milliwatting, DX, 6 meters.
[ Hits: 2867 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Gibraltar - GARS
- Gibraltar Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 11905 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Receivers, Antenna Tuners and accessories, antenna analyzers, dummy loads, wattmeters, shortwave radio receivers, baluns, filters
[ Hits: 9082 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- OAK Hills Research
- CW transceiver kits, QRP, frequency counters, QRP wattmeters, Dummy loads and QRP Parts
[ Hits: 4009 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
[ Hits: 41310 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Antennas, Filters, accessories, wattmeters, tuners and amplifiers.
[ Hits: 10335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Bird Equipment
- Bird wattmeters and extras accessories
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGL Ham Store
- Antennas, antenna towers, coax cables, lightining protection, wattmeters, power supplies and accessories dealer based in Texas
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Teluwatt - Discount two way radios
- Discount retail seller of two way radios to the UK and beyond.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier
[ Hits: 66917 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 12901 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 130 Watt Dummy Load
- Video, how to build a 130 Watt Dummy Load for HF amateur radio
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 meter 100 watt Transmitter
- 40 meter transmitter by K9GDT
[ Hits: 3921 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7384 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]