Search Results for "wave length cal"22 links
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 11809 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6048 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39442 | Votes: 148 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 5/8 wavelength mobile whip
- by Lou Blasco VK3ALB
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Five eighths wavelength vertical antenna
- The basics of a five eigths wavelength vertical antenna, a form of RF antenna widely used for mobile radio communications applications
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40m vertical antenna
- A simple quarter-wave length vertical for 40m band using a 12 m spiderpole
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Long wire antenna random wire
- About longwire antennas, technically to be a true longwire an antenna needs to be at least one wavelength long, but common use of the term by Hams is for any random wire length that is end fed.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2293 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]