Search Results for "weak signal"54 links - and 3 categories
- Townshippers Radio Amateur Club
- Quebec Eastern Townships amateur radio club involved in HF contests, VHF-UHF repeaters, VHF-UHF weak signals, APRS, packet, emergency measures.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- East Tennessee Weak Signal Association
- Dedicated to the use and advancement of amateur radio vhf/uhf weak signal communications
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F6CRP Denis
- Site devoted to weak signal traffic SSB/CW V/UHF meteor Scatter,tropo, aurora, fai, ES homebrew
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WB2RXF David
- VHF UHF, Satellite and weak signal resource
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Weaksignal News Kiosk
- Provide information of interest for the weaksignal community, by W6/PA0ZN.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- N5KDA Gary
- Ham Radio, Meteor Scatter,Backscatter Meteors, WSJT, JT65B, weak signal,Vhf Ham Radio, VHF two meter meteor skeds, dx, cw and EME
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site of VE2PIJ
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Jason is a weaksignal communication program, especially tailored for LF work.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5312 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 10927 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.39 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7497 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17159 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3393 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TVI filters
- These filters are in use by hundreds of VHF weak signal operators and have been proven to be an
effective solution for fundamental overload problems.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13643 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.22 ]