Search Results for "web based"55 links
Antennas : 15M
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 22542 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11463 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 160m Shielded loop antenna
- the 160m shield loop antenna based on W1FB articles in a number of ARRL publications
[ Hits: 11491 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Ham Radio Market
- A web forum based classified ads service
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Charly Alpha Mike 31
- Official web site from 14CAM31DX based in France
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Radio Club Burriana
- CB radio club founded in spain and based in Italy too
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Big Time Operators CB Club
- The Big Time Operators CB club based in muncie Indiana USA
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Big Time Operators CB Club
- Homepage Of The Big Time Operators CB Club Based In Muncie Indiana USA
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- Alfa Tango HQ
- Official AT Web Site, based in Italy
[ Hits: 13148 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Trident Amateur Radio Club
- TARC, a broad based Club, welcomes Amateurs in the Charleston, SC.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Test Online
- Online computer-based training for the amateur radio written exams
[ Hits: 17254 | Votes: 859 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- DX Portal
- Google based ham radio search engine.
Only trusted, useful web sites for amateur radio. The DXPORTAL search engine built using Google's core search technology, which prioritizes search results based on amateur radio websites.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northern Illinois Radio Portal
- Amateur Radio web based forum
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Forum.net
- A web-based forum for all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- PA3ANG Online Receivers
- Control an ICOM PCR-100 and listen to the audio stream. This web controlled receiver si based in the Netherlands by PA3ANG and offer 10kHz - 1300MHz in AM, FM, FMW
[ Hits: 4404 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- PSK31 Web Receiver
- These web receiver based in Kiew Ukraine show PSK31 activity on 20m band 14.070-14.074 MHz remotely by using a web browser. Requires java by the MixW team
[ Hits: 4100 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 5951 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 2.97 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9255 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Radio Today
- UK-based hobby radio magazine originally published only on paper. Now, every article is also published on the web.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Zamba
- Pirate radio station based in Brasil
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON4KST free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 10784 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.20 ]